ORIGEN 4 Quad Evaluation Board
- ORIGEN 4 Quad Evaluation Board
- CPU Board
- CPU : Samsung Exynos 4 Quad Cortex-A9 core 1.4 GHz
- DRAM : 1GB (POP Type)
- PMIC : S5M8767A
- Base Board
- SDcard, Serial, USB 2.0 Host x 2, USB 2.0 Device
- JTAG , Ethernet (10/100 Mbps), HDMI support
- Connector support (Sub Boards)
- External I/F
- MIPI CSI/DSI , Parallel, C2C
- LCD & Touch Package
- LCD : 7" LCD (1024 x 600)
- Touch : Capacitive sensing Touch screen 7"
- I/O Board : Connector module for LCD & Touch
- Accessories Package
- AC Adapter(5V 2~3A)
- SD Card(4G Bytes)
- HDMI, Serial, USB Cable
- Sub Boards
- Sound Board
- Connectivity Board
- The open source development schedule for Exynos 4 and Origen Quad is here.
- The new BSP for Exynos 4 Quad and Origen 4 Quad is for supporting Samsung open source development.
- After updating new BSP for Exynos 4 Quad and Origen 4 Quad, you may enjoy full SW features from Samsung.
- InSignal and Samsung will keep maintaining open source codes for Exynos 4 Quad and Origen 4 Quad in Open Git Server of InSignal.
- Linaro and Samsung roll out Exynos 4210-based Origen development board for $199
- You may recall a little group of Linux-loving chums called Linaro, which was formed almost a year ago in the hopes of speeding up Linux development.
Today at Computex, the company's taking one step further with the announcement of the Origen development board. Based on Samsung's beefy Exynos 4210 dual core chipset, the kit packs all the essential ports -- including HDMI, USB 2.0 host, SD slot, etc. -- for keen developers to get their hands dirty on, and its base board is also removable to accommodate future chipsets.
Potential buyers are told to keep an eye on Insignal, which will soon be offering the basic Origen package for $199, along with optional parts at an extra cost.
- By Richard Lai, posted May 29th 2011 11:26PM
Origen Board Connectivity Modules
- MediaTek MT6620 4 in 1 combo
- This is a 4-in-1 SiP Module which includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and FM transmitter/receiver. With four advanced radio technologies integrated into a SiP Module, it provides the best and most convenient connectivity functions.
- 2.4Ghz, 5Ghz dual band support
- Support IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
- WPS 2.0, WAPI (H/W)
- Wi-Fi Direct (WFA P-2-P standard)
- SDIO 2.0 interface
- BT v2.1+EDR
- BT v3.0+HS(802.11AMP) compliance
- BT v4.0 Low Energy
- FM over Bluetooth
- High speed UART interface (4Mbps), PCM
- GPS / A-GPS capability
- 165 dBm tracking sensitivity
- 160 dBm hot start sensitivity
- 148 dBm cold / warm start sensitivity
- UART interface
- 76-108MHz with 50KHz step
- RDS / RBDS support
- UART, audio, digital audio interface (I2S)
- AKM AK4678 24bit Stereo CODEDC with
- Built-in Microphone-Amplifier
- Mono Class-D Speaker-Amplifier
- Cap-less Class -G HeadPhone-Amplifier
- Dual PCM I/F for Baseband & Bluetooth I/F
- AC Adapter (5V 5A)
- HDMI, Serial, USB Cable, SD Card, etc